Saturday, May 29, 2021

, ,

Turn your handwriting into an installable font

 

Hi there, Please ask before order for mutual comfort.

Do you want to make your personal font? You are in the right place. I will create a custom installable font for your business. It will be your own font which is can be used for writing a document, designing your logo, in your branding, or wherever you want. No copyright charge anymore because you own your font!

Only Accept handwritten sans font (not cursive, not a script, not connected script). Please see the image above to get the idea.

Services:

  • I will turn your handwriting into a font
  • Install-able font design
  • TTF and OTF Formats
  • WOFF Formats (website)

Usage:

  • You can Sell it on the marketplace
  • Logo design
  • Branding
  • Websites
  • Videos
  • Typography
  • Animations
  • Game fonts
  • Many more!

This is the standard alphabet that I will be working on. Any more than those I will not do it. Please check below:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
1234567890`~!@#$£^&*()_+-=[]{}|;’:”,./\<>?

The Process:
You write the alphabet on the paper (please use black ink) then scan it. Then send it to me. Simple as that.

Send an Email to contact me:
holaimagi@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.
    Contact Whatsapp : +18632310632 / pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facility.

    ReplyDelete